If you have any concerns about the fair use of the literary expression of content which is found on this site, feel free to contact the webmaster directly.
(Please type the above email address into your email client)
It is our policy to remain in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We will respond to notices of concern of infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your literary material has been posted on this domain and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication, via the email above, that details the information listed below.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. You must identify in sufficient detail the literary content claimed to have been infringed.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not of fair use and does not meet the four factor analysis test.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed usage.
Send the information to the email address listed above. Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will 100% guarantee a Counter Notification being filed, thus forcing you to incur court costs and legal fees. Contact the webmasters of this site first. Most of the time the issue can be resolved between the two parties.